Travelers Can “Get It All For Less!” with the New, Upgraded FRONTIER Miles Frequent Flier Program in 2024
Earn Free Flights, Free Bags, Priority Customer Care, No-Fee Changes and More Fast with Up to 20 Miles Earned for Every Dollar Spent on Frontier
Get Status Quicker with New Status Level and New Benefits Including Free Pet-in-Cabin and Free Ski and Golf Bags
Fast-track to Gold Status for 2024 by Spending Only $3K on the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard™
DENVER, Oct. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) today unveiled a reimagined, industry-leading FRONTIER Miles™ loyalty program for 2024 that will enable consumers to ‘Get It All For Less.’ Consumers will earn miles fast and get rewarded for each dollar spent on Frontier with the highest earn rate on total purchase in the industry, at up to 20 miles per dollar spent. Status will be attainable fast, with a new lower tier and paths to advance levels quickly. And enhanced benefits at every status level have made it even more rewarding.
“We are thrilled to announce some exciting new ways for our customers to ‘Get it All for Less’ when they fly with us,” said Barry Biffle, CEO, Frontier Airlines. “We are making the new FRONTIER Miles program like no other loyalty program in the airline industry when it comes to earning free flights and getting valuable status quickly and for less. If you are someone who travels three or four times a year, you can easily earn a free flight and status with great new benefits in no time.”
Highlights to the enhanced program include:
- Miles will now accrue based on dollars spent on Frontier products – including flights, bags, seat assignments, and bundles - with a standard 10X multiplier: $1=10 miles. Mileage multipliers increase at every status level up to 20X. All of these miles qualify towards Status
- In 2024, there will be four status levels – Silver (new at 10K), Gold (20K), Platinum (50K) and Diamond (100K). All status levels will enjoy:
- A free advance seat assignment
- No change or cancel fees, when changes are made seven days or more in advance of flight departure. Note: Fare and options price difference applies to changes and cancellations
- Priority Customer Care
- Family Pooling
- Priority Boarding
- In 2024, the newly named status tiers will be enriched with many new benefits. Here are some highlights:
- Free upgrades to Premium Seating at Gold level and above Note: subject to availability
- Free carry-on bag at Gold level and above, with Platinum and above applicable to the entire booking
- Free checked bag, including golf, ski or scuba gear, at Platinum level and above. At Diamond, customers enjoy two checked bags for each individual in their booking
- Free pet-in-cabin at Platinum level and above Note: subject to availability
- Ability to gift Gold status to a family member or friend at Diamond level and gift of silver with Platinum
- Mileage multiplier increases at each level, with up to 20x as many miles earned per dollar spent
- Consumers can qualify for new Silver Status level with only 10,000 miles (equivalent to $1000 spent on Frontier products)
- Each Status level provides a faster path to obtain the next level and more miles to use towards free travel:
- Silver, at 10,000 qualifying miles: 12X mileage multiplier per dollar spent
- Gold, at 20,000 qualifying miles: 14X mileage multiplier per dollar spent
- Platinum, at 50,000 qualifying miles: 16X mileage multiplier per dollar spent
- Diamond, at 100,000 qualifying miles: 20X mileage multiplier per dollar spent
- To fast-track members to Gold status, there is an exclusive, limited time offer - spend only $3,000 on the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard™ between now and February 29, 2024 and get Gold status for 2024.
- As a special gift, Frontier will launch an early offer enabling customers to earn a mile for every mile flown plus 10 qualifying miles for every dollar spent! Valid for bookings made by Frontier Miles members Oct. 23 -Dec. 31, 2023 (applies only to flight and ancillary items). Terms and conditions apply.
“Our enhanced program enables you to get free bags, seat assignments, and priority benefits rapidly,” Biffle continued. “Plus, we are now rewarding customers for their add-on purchases, including bags, seats and other extras. We are so excited about these upcoming enhancements, we are offering the ability to earn for next year now with an additional 10 miles for every dollar spent on Frontier - and if you get or already have the Frontier World Mastercard, you can receive Gold Status for 2024 after spending only $3,000. That means your everyday purchases and holiday gift buying could quickly earn you Gold Status for next year.”
For more information, to sign up for the FRONTIER Miles program or learn more about the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard, visit https://www.flyfrontier.com/myfrontier/frontier-miles
Additional information on FRONTIER Miles Status Levels and Benefits:
- Starting today, all FRONTIER Miles members will get early access to earn 10X miles per dollar spent on flights and optional purchases such as bags and seats as well as a mile for every mile flown
- Existing and new cardholders of the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard who spend $3000 between today and February 29, 2024, will earn FRONTIER Miles Gold status valid from March 2024 through December 31, 2024
- New status levels and full benefits associated with the new FRONTIER Miles program, including accelerated mileage multipliers, will go into effect in early January 2024
Note: Seat assignments and seat upgrades are subject to availability. A redemption fee of $5.60 a segment may apply to mileage bookings. Please see FRONTIER Miles full terms and conditions here.
About Frontier Airlines:
Frontier Airlines, Inc., a subsidiary of Frontier Group Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULCC), is committed to “Low Fares Done Right.” Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the Company operates 134 A320 family aircraft and has the largest A320neo family fleet in the U.S. The use of these aircraft, along with Frontier’s high-density seating configuration and weight-saving initiatives, have contributed to Frontier’s continued ability to be the most fuel-efficient of all major U.S. carriers when measured by ASMs per fuel gallon consumed. With more than 210 new Airbus planes on order, Frontier will continue to grow to deliver on the mission of providing affordable travel across America.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/1d544a19-bdff-43da-b744-daf0558aafa2
Media Information: 720.374.4560 email@example.com